Services of an international broker
Investment services and activities
Acceptance and transfer of instructions regarding one or more financial instruments:
The company provides individuals and legal entities with services for receiving and transmitting orders of the highest quality. Kredo Capital Group takes all necessary measures to ensure the appropriate quality of services for the receipt and transfer of orders for the purchase / sale of securities and guarantee the protection of the interests of customers, demonstrating fair and equal treatment of all customers.
Execution of orders on behalf of clients:
The Directive “On the markets of financial instruments” requires investment companies to take all necessary measures to obtain the best results, executing an order on behalf of a client. Kredo Capital Group seeks the best available conditions when executing a transaction on behalf of a client, taking into account price, cost, speed, probability of execution and settlements, as well as size, nature and other factors affecting the execution of orders.
Kredo Capital Group offers portfolio management services for both individual and corporate investors. After defining clear goals for portfolio management, we can develop an individual portfolio and strategy to meet the goals and expectations of our customers. To achieve the goals of our clients, our professional individual service includes constant monitoring of the client portfolio and market conditions and at the same time providing a quarterly assessment of the results of managing their portfolio through regular communication with our customers.
- Storage and management of financial instruments on client accounts, including custody and related services such as asset management / collateral management;
- Providing an investor with loans or loans, allowing him to carry out transactions with one or more financial instruments;
- Foreign currency transactions related to the provision of investment services;
- Investment research and financial analysis or other forms of general recommendations regarding transactions with financial instruments;
- negotiable securities;
- Money market instruments;
- Units of collective investment entities;